Commercial Building Info
During the Ross County Fair, the Ross County Agricultural Society (Fair Board) offers two large building in the center of the action for community groups and associations, government agencies and political entities, local businesses and individual vendors to exhibit. The Commercial Building has approximately eighty booths of varying sizes for lease during the week of the fair based on the measurement of the frontage of the booth. Currently that rate is twenty dollars for each foot of frontage. Each booth supplies one hundred ten volt electrical outlets and tables and chairs are provided based on the size of the booth. The building is not air conditioned but because of its location and the vendor population associated with this building it is one of the most visited buildings by fair goers!
The Multipurpose building houses approximately thirty five eight foot by ten foot booths. All the booths that border the outside walls of the building provide one hundred ten volt electrical service. The booths in the center of the building are not supplied electric service. Each of these booths leases for four hundred five dollars for the week of the fair and this building is air conditioned. Like the Commercial Building this is a highly traveled building by our fair patrons who like to visit to beat the heat while visiting the unique vendors who exhibit in this building.
Commercial Building Booth Space Rental Information
Multipurpose Building Booth Space Rental Information
PROHIBITED PRIZES AND SALES:
(1) No items shall be sold as merchandise or given as prizes unless approved by the Fair Board.
(2) Prohibited items include but are not limited to:
- Weapons of any kind including firearms, knives (except for kitchen cutlery), whips, martial art items, bike chains, studded jewelry and accessories.
- Fireworks and bang caps or bang snaps.
- Handcuffs and finger cuffs.
- Stretch bottles, unless they are filled with sand art, must be sealed, coated in twenty mil shrink wrap plastic from the manufacturer and be no more than twelve inches in height.
- Any obscene item.
- Medicine sales of any kind.
- Water pistols or guns, bean or pea shooters.
- Immature fowls and immature animals.
- Chinese horn nuts.
- Cards on squirrel tails or similar items.
- Merchandise with number prizes.
- Magic ink or invisible ink or disappearing ink.
- Laser lights.
- Stink bombs.
- Helium balloons.
Back to Top
March 4-5: Gun Show
March 11: Miller’s Automotive Swap Meet
March 15: Winter Storage ends
April 1: Steer & Heifer Classic
April 1-2: Home and Garden Show
April 7-9: Swap Days
April 15: Star Family Circus
May 6: FCG Con
May 19-21: Southern Ohio Forest Rally
May 26-28: Bash for Cash Demo Derby
June 2-3: Relay for Life
June 3: NBHA (Barrel Racing)
June 9-11: Chillitown MX
June 17: PSA Horse Show
June 17: Tire & Electronic Collection
July 7-9: Mid Ohio Jeepers Organization (MOJO) Event
July 11: 4-H Skillathon
July 14-16: Chillitown MX
July 22: 4-H Skillathon
July 24: 4-H Lip Sync Prelims
August 5-12: Ross County Fair
Aug 30-Sep 4: Easyrider Rodeo
September 24: Southern Ohio Guitar Show
September 29-30: 4-H Halloween Campout
October 7: Feeder Calf Show
October 13-15: Swap Days
October 20-22: Chillitown MX
November 4: Miller’s Automotive Swap Meet
December 11: RCAS Annual Meeting