We have approximately 1400 camping sites, each with water and 30 amp and 50 amp electric service. During the fair the sites are rented for $225.00 each for 30 amp and $300.00 each for 50 amp which includes two season passes. 50 amp electric service is available in some areas of the campgrounds. Please contact Phil Hurtt for availability by July 1st at 740-993-2196 or email@example.com. The grounds are not available for public camping during the fair. Note: Extension cords must be at least 10 gauge 3 wire type. Deadline to hold 2016 spot for 2017 camping will be May 5th, 2017.
Camping Committee Chairperson
2070 Brown Chapel Rd.
Clarksburg, Ohio 43115
- The "Head of the Unit" must be an adult living in the unit and be held RESPONSIBLE for the behavior and welfare of all other members. The "Head of the Unit" is also responsible for any damages to their assigned campsite.
- NO DOGS ALLOWED IN THE CAMPER OR CAMPING AREA.
- NO bicycles, skateboards, motorized scooters, gators, or four wheelers allowed on the campgrounds.
- All GOLF CART RULES WILL BE IN THE 2017 ROSS COUNTY FAIR BOOK.
- NO OUTSIDE REFRIGERATORS.
- OPEN FIRES ARE NOT ALLOWED, COOKING OVER APPROVED BURNERS IS PERMITTED.
- Profane language, excessive noise, or disorderly conduct of any type will not be tolerated. Any of these is sufficient reason for the eviction from camping areas and fairgrounds, without refund of unused fees.
- Camping areas must be a quiet by 12:00 AM CURFEW TIME. Persons not observing the curfew may be evicted.
- NO ONE IS PERMITTED TO SLEEP IN A CAR. You are allowed a camper and a 4 person tent on the same lot. TO RETAIN 2016 CAMPSITE, REGISTRATION CAMPING FEE MUST BE POSTMARKED BY MAY 5, 2017. NO METTERED MAIL WILL BE ACCEPTED. ALL ENVELOPES MUST HAVE A STAMP AND A POST OFFICE POSTMARK, UNLESS HANDED TO PHIL HURTT.
- Dishwasher and washwater, but not toilet waste, is to be emptied into slop drains. Solids waste, garbage, cans, and paper to be disposed of in trash barrels. ARRANGEMENT TO DUMP TOILET TANKS CAN BE MADE WITH THE CONTRACTOR AT THE WESTEND OF THE FRUIT, FLOWERS AND SCHOOL BUILDING. ACTUAL DUMPING OF RAW SEWAGE ON THE FAIRGROUNDS DURING AND WHILE LEAVING THE FAIRGROUNDS AT THE END OF THE FAIR IS PROHIBITED, THIS CAN RESULT IN THE LOST OF YOUR CAMPING SITE.
- FAILURE TO USE ASSIGNED CAMPSITE, GIVING IT TO SOMEONE ELSE, OR SELLING THE SPOT WITHOUT THE CAMPING COMMITTEE'S WRITTEN APPROVAL WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF CAMPING PRIVILEGES FOR BOTH PARTIES. BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING A CAMPING LOT IS AGAINST THE RULES. THE CAMPING COMMITTEE WILL MAKE THE FINAL DECISIONS, CONCERNING THE TRADE OR ALLOWING SOMEONE TO USE YOUR SPOT WITHOUT THE COMMITTEE'S KNOWLEDGE. SELLING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND BOTH PARTIES WIL LOSE THEIR CAMPING PRIVILEGES.
- Only vehicles with a CAMPING STICKER are allowed to park in the campinq area.
- Wristbands and camping stickers will be passed out and signed for at the Fair Board Office from July 10-15, 2017 (Monday thru Friday 11 :00 AM - 7:00 PM, Saturday 11 :00 AM - 3:00 PM).
- Units may be placed on an assigned lot after 6:00AM Thursday, August 3, 2017. EARLY OCCUPANTS FOR CAMPING SITE WILL BE CHARGED $25.00 PER NIGHT IN ADVANCE WITH CAMPING REGISTRATION FORM.
- Failure to leave campsite free of debFis will result in loss of camping privileges.
- Need to use at least 10-3 electric cord from the electric box to your camper. Do not use regular extension cords.
- Campsites need to be put back in its original condition such as: filling in where a ditch was dug, any holes in the ground filled in, etc.
- If a camper writes (2) two checks without insufficient funds in their account, they automatically lose their site.
- ANY VIOLATION OF THE ABOVE RULES WILL RESULT IN BEING ASKED TO LEAVE THE CAMPGROUNDS IMMEDIATELY AND/OR LOSING YOUR CAMPING PRIVILEGES. DECISION AND THE DURATION OF LOST PRIVILEGES WILL BE DETERMINED BY THE MEMBERS OF THE ROSS COUNTY AGRICULTURAL SOCIETY BOARD.
TO RETAIN 2017 CAMPSITE, REGISTRATON (CAMPING CONTRACT) AND CAMPING FEE MUST BE POSTMARKED BY MAY 5, 2017. CAMPING CONTRACT RECEIVED AFTER THE POSTMARK (OR HANDED IN) AFTER THE MAY 5TH DEADLINE CAN BE ELIGIBLE TO RENT ONE YEAR SPOTS FOR 2017. THE RENTAL FEE, INCLUDING 2 WRISTBANDS IS $225.00. A 50 AMP SERVICE IS $300.00. MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: ROSS COUNTY AGRICULTURAL SOCIETY, Philip Hurtt, 2070 Browns Chapel Rd. Clarksburg, OH 43115.Back to Top
March 4-5: Gun Show
March 11: Miller’s Automotive Swap Meet
March 15: Winter Storage ends
April 1: Steer & Heifer Classic
April 1-2: Home and Garden Show
April 7-9: Swap Days
April 15: Star Family Circus
May 6: FCG Con
May 19-21: Southern Ohio Forest Rally
May 26-28: Bash for Cash Demo Derby
June 2-3: Relay for Life
June 3: NBHA (Barrel Racing)
June 9-11: Chillitown MX
June 17: PSA Horse Show
June 17: Tire & Electronic Collection
July 7-9: Mid Ohio Jeepers Organization (MOJO) Event
July 11: 4-H Skillathon
July 14-16: Chillitown MX
July 22: 4-H Skillathon
July 24: 4-H Lip Sync Prelims
August 5-12: Ross County Fair
Aug 30-Sep 4: Easyrider Rodeo
September 24: Southern Ohio Guitar Show
September 29-30: 4-H Halloween Campout
October 7: Feeder Calf Show
October 13-15: Swap Days
October 20-22: Chillitown MX
November 4: Miller’s Automotive Swap Meet
December 11: RCAS Annual Meeting